PenTBox is a Security Suite that packs security and stability testing oriented tools for networks and systems.
Programmed in Ruby and oriented to GNU/Linux systems, but compatible with Windows, MacOS and every systems where Ruby works. This tool is for security testing purpose, is a helping program for IT Administrators to test and improve security and stability of networks and applications. In addition, can be used by ordinary users to do simple operations.
It is free, licensed under GNU/GPLv3.
Latest stable Version 1.3.2
- FTP fuzzing improved and finished.
- Improved CLI.
- Improved files working.
- Now the Honeypot log have a file by default.
- Added a hping3-based mode to work in syn_dos.rb
- Added Dictionary attack and Dictionary-bruteforce hybrid attack in hash_cracker.rb
- Added SHA384 in digest.rb and hash_cracker.rb
- Now modules integration is with modules and classes, his improve the portability and the performance but the modules can’t be executed independently.
- Base64 Encoder & Decoder
- Multi-Digest (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512)
- Hash Password Cracker (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512)
- Secure Password Generator
- Files en/decryptor Rijndael (AES) 256 bits – GOST – ARC4
- TCP Flood DoSer
- TCP Flood AutoDoSer
- Spoofed SYN Flood DoSer [nmap - hping3]
- Port scanner
- PenTBox Secure Instant Messaging
- L33t Sp3@k Converter
A video demostration of PenTBox 1.1 Beta doing a TCP Flood DoS attack against my iPod Touch (3rd gen, 32 GB).
Developers Site: PentBox
Source forge: Download here